toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Friday, March 28, 2008

April Fools Pin And Items Cheat

Ok Wooow The Party Is Great I say One of the best Parties EVER!! First Of All The Propeller Hat Is Located In the SKI Village

Next the Swirly Glasses Are Located At the Cove

Last To get the Pin You Will Have To Go to the Mine Shack And Finish The Puzzle On the Mine, Now The pin Should Show Up

















But This Party Is THE BEST party I ever Went To. P.s Aren't Cp Parties Getting ALOT better












Tell me What You think

No comments:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!