toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Game This friday and More!

Ok the new game for the Night Club will be here Friday, part Of Music Jam 08! We will be able to make our OWN music, Cool! Its looks great, I can't believe We will be able to Make our own Music! What do you think!
Smaller new things:

1.They added a list of Member Igloos when you click on the member Igloos on the map
2. I am pretty sure they already fixed the more than 100 Buddies Glitch, is it working For you?

And last there is this FUNNY comic in the community Section, It is about this penguin Thats not really a tour guide, and I can't say more but read it, Its really funny! Ya I posted even though I said I might post this summer, I guess I can Post a few times this summer, Some times I won't have time to post, anyway See ya!

No comments:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!