toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Saturday, July 19, 2008

no summer posting

sorry I haven't posted in forever. I have just taken a break of posting and also taking a break since my school year was a little hatd, This summer want to relax and have fun with my real life friends, I will still go on clubpenguin every two days, on my same server, abominable, you can fiind me on that server at times during the day, but I hope you guys continue to view my site in the fall when school starts, for me, Thanks and have A Great Summer!

No comments:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!