toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Medival Party sneak peek and Stage Background

Ok Hey everyone, I Just saw A sneak Peek Of The Party. Billybob said that Every month Clubpenguin has a party and This months party Is May 16th (Next Friday!) Right Below Is a sneak Peek, Looks like the town.
And Last To get the Twelfth Fish background

1.Go to the stage

2. Open Up the Costume trunk catalog

Now The Background should Be on one of the pages!


Tell me what you think By commenting or emailing me at bbuzzel@gmail.com

No comments:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!