toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Newspaper and More!!

Ok First Of all Both my puffles Have RAN AWAY!! Heres some Pictures to prove it.
And Heres My Second Puffle That ran Away, I Got Two New red puffles And named them the same Name I named My old Ones In Honor Of My Old ones
Ok The New Newspaper Came out Today And Its a pretty good one It talks about Rockhopper and How happy He was To get his boat (The Migrator) Back, Well read on.....
First Important Thing In the newspaper Is the Wigs Ad: There Will Be New wigs Tomorrow!!!

Next In the Newspaper It says that Rockhopper will Be Departing (Leaving) May 5. That Stinks. Oh And Before Use My Rockhopper Tracking Guide By Clicking Here





Next If you Want a chance for your Story To be in the Book Room then
1.Write the story

2.Highlight the story then Copy it

3.Now in the newspaper Go to the writers Needed page go down and click "Submit a story"
4.Now paste What you copied Into What it says to Paste It Into



Next The Newspaper says the Play "The Twelfth Fish" Is coming back But this time it is gonna be at the Beach and the Cove, It says you can go to either One of them
Next Theres This Word Search I found All the words, the name "Rockhopper was the first one I Found


And last The newspaper Shows some Events Coming Up
And Last, If you wanna read the newspaper with logging onto Clubpenguin Then click Here.

No comments:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!