toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Signs of Ninjas! and Penguin Mail update!

Ok I have seen two signs of ninjas on Clubpenguin, and wanted to share with you guys where they are ok read on...

Ok to find the first sign:
1.Go to the ski village
2.go inside the Ski lodge
3.go by the fire

Ok now look up at the window, there is a shadow on it in the shape of a Ninja.


And to find the next sign of ninjas:

1.go to the light house

next go near the box that has the truck in a bottle on top of it

you will see behind the net a shadow of a penguin, which is suppose to be a ninja

(Click picture below to enlarge)

Abd Heres what Billybob said on the CPIP blog:

Penguin Mail Update
By
BillyBobon May 26, 2008 9:01 PM Comments (5)
Hello Penguins!
I hope all of you who received the CPIP Server Test thank you item are enjoying it! There's been a lot of talk recently about the release of the new features and I want to give you an update on all of them, but to make it easier, we're going to focus on one per post.
First--and the feature I'm most excited about--is Penguin Mail. A couple of weeks ago I talked briefly about an update to the postcard system. If you missed that post, you can check it out in the archives of this blog.
The team has been working really hard on this feature.
Here's the logo they're playing with.
It will also be way easier because you be able to send buddies a postcard even if they are not logged in, and you'll also be able to delete and SAVE your mail.
As always, we would love to know what you think. So keep up the feedback--it helps a lot!
I'll have more info on Penguin Mail, the new player card and login next week.
Until then...waddle on!
-The Club Penguin Team

That is what he said. Comment and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Roger said...

I'm e-mailing CP right now to ask if this is true!

Roger said...

Hello. Plz go to my site to join the Go Green Penguin Team. It's a penguin movement to help the enviroment! I started it up. Who knows, maybe if this gets big me and all the helpers will be famous! heres the information:
I'm starting a team called the "Go Green Penguin Team"! If you want to join leave a comment on my site: www.timesofclubpenguin.blogspot.com. saying:” I want to join the Go Green Penguin Team! Can you give me the test?" The test is a little quiz. I will leave a comment saying the questions and if you get the majority right you're a member of the team! What do we do? All members of the team it is your duty to start Green Parties. Green Parties are on CP when you start in the town or any room (except an igloo) and yell things like "Stop Global Warming! Go Green NOW!" or "Go Green Penguins! Join me to SAVE our WORLD!" or simply "Go Green!" then when penguins start building up in your group (this might take a while so be patient) you can start dancing and yelling out Go Green things. Remember to be the color green as a penguin and only wear green or blue clothes. And to stop the chaos NO pink for flowers and YES blue for the ocean! Thanks!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!