toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Coffee Shop Board Change

Hey everyone, Hows The party? Just Wanted to tell you a little cheat(not really a cheat)
1.Click on your map In the Bottom left corner,
2.Go to the town,
3.Go inside the coffee shop.
Ok now that your in the Coffee Shop, Now look On the menu Board, Clubpenguin Changed It, Now it says "Avast me hearties". It probably says that because Of the party Thats Going On right Now, So it should change When The party is over,
And if you Click on the board It will change back to "Coffee and crossiant", If you click It Again It will change Into "Tea and Scones".
By the way, Its me Runs22, Im a member Of Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang, Bbuzzel Asked Me If I Could Post this, So see ya!

No comments:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!