toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Saturday, April 12, 2008

NEW:STAGE.PIN,JOURNAL, AND NOTE

Ok Everyone I Am SO SORRY I haven't posted, The Reason Is I Haven't Been Able To get to a computer, My original computer got messed up and I Had to get it fixed Anyway,
The Stage Is Awesome There Is safari Clothes, And there is a safari background thats being sold at the stage For 60 coins.

Next, if you go the book room ( upstairs coffee shop) you will see The pin lying on the table, Its Cool

Oh and go to The Book Room(upstairs coffee shop) And you will see Rockhopper's journal was added Its Cool, Now whenever Rockhopper Isn't Here you can still read his journal, Also If you go to the the last page of the journal And It says That Rockhopper Saw The Fireworks and He Will Be coming in a week!


Oh, And if you go to rockhopper's ship and go to the bottom, go to the door of his headquarters and click on the note and it is a message from Gary The Gadget Guy



And This Is What The Note Says




No comments:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!