toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Sunday, April 20, 2008

What Do You people Have Against Disney

Ok This Post Is To See What People Really Have Against Disney, People Hate Disney Because The Company Took Over Clubpenguin, But SERIOUSLY, What ABOUT the theme parks That Disney has made, the Cartoons Disney has made.

Disney Joined Cp In somewhat August

OLD CP
1.Less DUMB filters
2.We Could use numbers in our chat box
3.We could chat ALOT EASIER
4.INSANELY cool clothing With 3 Pages Full of New clothing In every new clothing Catalog
5.Sweet Parties, Alot of free items.

NEW CP
1.MILLIONS Of filters, We Can't As Easy
2.Dumb Clothing With Only 2 Pages Full Of new clothing In every Clothing Catalog
3.Boring Parties, Cp Can't do A good party ANYMORE
(Thanks Aguair, http://aguair.wordpress.com/)

Wel I Think That Pretty Much everyone hates Clubpenguin, But I am gonna let you decide in the Pole I Will Put In my Sidebar

No comments:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!