toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Thursday, April 17, 2008

new newspaper,Rockhopper, Hq message and clock

First Off Rockhopper's Coming Back You Can See him coming in his Rowboat I am guessing that the Flare Flinger 3000 Fireworks were seen by Rockhopper!
Next Go to the Hq Theres a secret messagee on the Bulletin Board, Mission 7 Should Be coming Sometime next week

First Off in the Newspaer, Is it Shows a little Migrator Review Starting From January


Also The Newspaper Talks About How The Clock Tower In the Snow Forts Broke Down You Know What This Means,(Start Drilling!)








Also Here Is What the igloo Is gonna look Like, I am not so intrested because I'm not a member And I can't Buy Igloos





Also There is this cool thing In the Newspaper where you can fill out the little form and then it turns It into A Story!






And Check out these important events!







Well see ya!

No comments:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!