toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bbuzzel Tv

Ok I am going to start A new video thing called :Bbuzzel tv
its where I wil make shows hosted by Me Bbuzzel, yes its going to be really fun, And If you guys wanna be in the videos with me then I will have video parties where I will make invitations to my parties that you can all come to to be in the video, I might even add some penguins to my buddy list and show almost everyones player card that is in the clubpenguin room

in fact I have just made two videos of Bbuzzel tv

the names of them are:

Bbuzzel Tv
-----------------------------------------
Bbuzzel tv epsode 2
-------------------------------------------


Or just for them in my youtube channel:
youtube.com/bbuzzel

what do you think

1 comment:

tutso said...

hi! remember me, tutso? i like your site a lot

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!