toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Newspaper and Clubpenguin Wallpaper Mini contest

Ok a NEW wallpaper was released on Clubpenguin.com and its pretty cool, I am doing a wallpaper comntest, you don't win any thing though, but you do get your site mentioned in a post, read below for more details


And Here Is the Picture When it was edited by me, There Is THREE changes I made to the picture, ONE change is REALLY easy to find, Sorry Its bad Editing, also The Picture might be hard to see the changes so click on it to make it bigger, sorry but for this Little contest you don't win anything, but if you want to win something take my "Name 9" Blogroll contest, read the posts below until you get to the post that says "Name 9" Blog roll contest, more details in that post, Good Luck!

















Ok the New Newspaper came out today, And Most of it talks about The Water party, Read on..



First page in the new newspaper talks about How the First Water Party started, You all that Were here last here Already know how it happened:The crab cracked the glassed In the pool and Clubpenguin started to flood, but some penguins Hooked up hoses and Started a..... Water Party! Ya that is the story, and also the water party Will be here June 13 and end June17




And next, I know I don't usually talk about the Jokes in the newspaper, But I decided to kinda talk about them, the jokes were pretty funny, and Some were NOT so good, You should read them





And Next, The New Stage Will be Coming June 13(Same day as the Water party) and I guess its going to be like Prehistoric times, like you know When there were dinosaurs living. I think its going to be cool!






And Next Here is some Upcoming Events, and Might I say WOW there is a lot of stuff going on, and That is what makes Clubpenguin fun, the Water party Is going to be FUN, I can tell because its being talked about so much!







And Next their is a word search, Its fun and also It has ALOT of "s" "u" and "n"'s in the puzzle, Try it out!








Next on the LAST Page of the newspaper their is a A Summer sneak peek page, also If you move the pictures to the right their will be a fashion tip!
What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI EVERYONE, WHAT ARE YOU doing

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!