toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Monday, June 16, 2008

The Crab....Returns!!

Ok something Is going on here, Hmm I think it maybe that.. The crab returned, Yes the crab has returned, If you want to see it go to, The mine or pool, he Comes around everyone 15-45 minutes, I think he's going to be in the next mission, And I am pretty sure his name Is Klutzy, the crab who was working with the bear, remember from The last secret agent mission.
Well tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is about Mimo777 from http://www.clubpenguingang.com/ . He is making a music album! Go to http://www.thirtyonethirty.com/postimages/decodingmimo.jpg to see the front cover! Post about this and give me credit. My Name is MIMOFOLLOWER1

Mmopuk said...

Wanna win $50,000 coins!!!

Answer the questions correctly and YOU could WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.mmopuk.blogspot.com!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!