toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"Name 9" Blog roll contest

Ok, This is a blog roll contest:

HOW IT WORKS:
Ok I have taken 9 small photos of Clubpenguin,
Each thing that is in the photo is located in a different room in Clubpenguin,
You have to guess what it is and comment your answers on THIS post, Commenting on other posts won't be accepted,
If you get
9 right(All right) then you will get On my blog roll for 3 weeks
8 right, and you will get your site link On a post

All winners that got all right email me at bbuzzel@gmail.com
YOU HAVE 15 DAYS TO DO THIS CONTEST AND YOUR TIME STARTS NOW


















































No comments:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!