toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Monday, June 2, 2008

My Party this Week,

Ok I Haven't Had a party once Ever since I started this Website, So now I am going to have one, and YOU ALL are invited,
SOME INFORMATION:
When:Saturday,May 7, 2:00 PST(PENGUIN STANDARD TIME)
Where:American Server,Abominable,Party starts at dock, I am not so sure where its going to end,
Wear:AWESOME party clothes
Why: I think I should have a party

Hope You can all make it, Also I have placed a timer that is under my Site banner, It will stop timing when ever its the day of my Party,Comment if you are coming, or taking my poll that I will put on my sidebar,
What do you think:

3 comments:

H2omantine said...

ill come to your party!!!!
if you want my whole staff could go there if they are available if you dont know them here are their names:
-rizeiki(girl)
-jojohnlor(boy)
-pinkytatas(girl)
-ice aquei(boy)
-h2oaquablue(boy)
and last but not the least

me myself H2omantine
(your spelling in my name is incorrect you spell next to 2 is 0(zero) not o(letter o)atleast you know me)

and i would be happy that you will be a part of our crew/staff!currently not now come back in my site in june 15 for a job application!ok???

-h2omantine
(clubpenguin sea)

H2omantine said...

ummm bbuzzel u never updated your blogin award page!

-h2omantine
clubpenguin sea

H2omantine said...

pls. vote for banner no.1 to be the banner for gogreen penguins team!
at:
timesofclubpenguin.blogspot.com
its super cool!
to grab the banner go to;
gogreenpenguinsbanner.blogspot.com

pls. vote for it!

i know you created the other banner its ok to not vote mine!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!