toolbar powered by Conduit

Bbuzzel's Clubpenguin Gang Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Grab the Code and paste it into your site

Friday, June 20, 2008

New Pin. and EARTHQUAKES on Clubpenguin, agents get ready to investigate!

Oh no! Ok now klutzy and the Polar bear has really messed things up now, I think that klutzy Some how made an earthquake, Or was it klutzy. Who?
Also go in the Night Club, Coffee shop and Gift shop, some stuff in those rooms are knocked over, I say that Night Club, had the most things knocked over.
Comment what you think?

And next, in the HQ, There is a new message on the message board, it says:

"Unexplained Earthquakes, get ready to Investigate". I can' wait for the new mission to come out, the mission I am guessing is to figure how klutzy made the earth quake or if it even was Klutzy!

Ok to find the newest Clubpenguin Pin:
1.Go to the Plaza
2.Go inside the Pizza Parlor,
3.Now, go by the Pizza oven and click on the basketball pin.
And now you have The Basketball pin!

Like the New pin, tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Joanna7777 said...

hey bbuzzel.i remember when you commented on my site that i am copying mimo.here is my answer
1.the colors of my site were orange and blue co'z theese are cp's colors and that's why i used them.
2.my site titlle has gang but it has cheat.so it's not same + when i've made the site i didn't knew about mimo's.also oh you are copying mimo co'z your titlle is club penguin gang.so...
3.when for first time i visited cp i dint knew about him.i've made my name with 7 co'z 7 is my fav. number.
i hope you understand.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Bbuzzel's Quick Quiz

Hello All you Bbuzzel Fans Take My Quiz ]

Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com


Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!